ATTENTION ENGAGED COUPLES:
Was your wedding halted because of COVID-19? We want to help! We are giving away a wedding to one lucky couple to include up to 12 of their closest friends and family.
HOW TO ENTER
Couples must write a letter about why they want to win the wedding giveaway and email it to email@example.com no later than Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 5pm CST.
Winning couple will be announced Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
Contest will run through Friday, June 12, 2020 – Sunday, June 28, 2020.
RULES + GUIDELINES
- Winning Couple cannot transfer the wedding giveaway to another couple.
- Winning Couple cannot redeem the wedding giveaway for cash value.
- Winning Couple understands the date for their wedding will be Sunday, September 20, 2020.
- Winning Couple understands that all CDC guidelines will be followed by all vendors participating in the wedding giveaway.
- Winning Couple must be located in Arkansas.
- Winning Couple understands that they can add-on any items not offered in giveaway for an additional fee that is agreed upon between Winning Couple and that particular vendor involved in adding additional services.
- Only engaged couples may send a letter for entry.
- One letter per engaged couple will be accepted for entry.
- Vendors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant that we suspect of rigging the contest.
- We have sole discretion to determine whether an individual(s) is violating the spirit of the giveaway by engaging in actions to gain an unfair advantage over other participants and reserves the right to take appropriate action to restrict those actions.
- Any personal information collected for this contest will be used solely by the current vendors and will not be sold or given to any other company.
- Employees and immediate family members of the vendors are not eligible to participate or win.
- We shall have the right to publicize and broadcast the winner’s name and likeness to promote qualifying and participation in the contest.
- As a condition for receipt of the giveaway prize, the winners are releasing the vendors from any and all liability arising out of his or her receipt of the prize and its ownership and use.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without any additional or advance notice.
Winning Couple agrees that all vendors involved in the wedding giveaway may use any images from their wedding for the vendor’s portfolio, advertising, social media, magazine publications, etc.
Winning Couples images will be shared in AY Magazine and other media.
Winning Couple waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for the use of the images. Winning Couple waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product, included written or electronic copy, where in from all claims, demands, and causes which Winning Couple has or may have by reason of this authorization.
RULES FOR EACH SPECIFIC VENDOR + SERVICES BEING PROVIDED
Full use of The Cottage and Cross Iron Cottage wedding inventory closets on Sunday, September 20, 2020, for 5 hours. Wedding will take place outdoors under the chapel pavilion. If inclement weather, the wedding may be moved to the barn area or cottage.
Wedding Coverage for up to 5 hours. Wedding gallery will be delivered by email with a link for electronic download of high-res images.
Kaitie will be onsite to help execute the logistics of the day. Kaitie will provide suggested timelines. Kaitie will also help with any design elements of your wedding.
Winning Couple will be provided with menu options to choose from to serve guests for their reception. Catering for 12 guests, plus the winning couple, will be provided.
Winning Couple will receive a cake that feeds 12 guests, plus the winning couple, for their reception. Winning Couple will be able to choose from select flavors available by confectioner.
Winning couple will receive floral’s needed for a bouquet, boutonniere, arrangement for table, greenery or flowers for moongate or chapel.
$250 off bridal gown or veil + $200 off tux rental
- Cannot be traded for cash value
- Options will be based on availability and shipping restrictions
- No other discounts or coupons can be used in conjunction with this contest
- Must make appointment with The Bridal Cottage due to CDC guidelines no walk-ins are accepted at this time
Two Polyester Tablecloths, in the color the Winning Couple chooses, will be provided for the reception table and cake table. Linens are based on availability.
Rachel Harris will be onsite for hair and makeup for Wedding Couple only.
Nelson’s will give up to $1000 in wedding rings to winning couple. Cannot be traded for cash value.
Officiant / Karla Shepard
Karla Shepard will officiate the winning couples wedding.
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to call, text or email us!
Tonia Griffin, Owner of Cross Iron Cottage
Kaitie Gill, Owner of Sailboat Weddings